Webinar about operating #GitLab (German)Published on 05 May 2022
Tags #Docker #Container #Slides #Slide Deck #GitLab
Part of my daily work is operating a GitLab instance for our development teams. Based on this experience I held a webinar for heise to share my knowledge.
I covered the following topics:
Handling the web UI
- User Profiles
- Server settings
Customizing the deployment
- Using a reverse proxy for routing requests
- Understanding the directory layout
- Authenicating against LDAP
- Outgoing mail through SMTP
- Using the GitLab container registry
- Adding integrations
- Updating GitLab
- Attaching runners for GitLab CI
- Using GitLab Pages
- Monitoring GitLab
Find my slides here.
The slides are a result of my slide and demo build system. Take a look at the release for this talk.