Talk about #rootless containers at DevOps Meetup FreiburgPublished on 24 Sep 2021
Tags #Docker #Container #Slides #Slide Deck #Meetup
As soon as in-person meetup events were possible, I gave a talk at DevOps Meetup Freiburg about rootless containers.
I covered the following topics:
- Design and components of Docker
- Security flaws, e.g. privileged containers
- What rootless containers are
- Rootless Docker
- Nesting rootless containers
- Remoting rootless containers
- Rootless Podman
- Rootless BuildKit
- Rootless containerd
- Rootless Kubernetes
Find my slides here.
The slides are a result of my slide and demo build system. Take a look at the release for this talk.
Feedback is always welcome! If you'd like to get in touch with me concerning the contents of this article, please use Twitter.