Talk about advanced features and tools in the container space at x-celerate #xcelerateconfPublished on 02 Dec 2019
Tags #Docker #Container #Slides #Slide Deck #BuildKit #Kubernetes #Security #Continuous Integration #xcelerate
For the third time in a row, I co-organized a regional IT conference called x-celerate held in Freiburg, Germany. This time, I contributed a talk about covering the following topics:
- Remote build cache using BuildKit
- Build secrets using BuildKit
- Troubleshooting containers
- Vulnerability scans using trivy
- Container image builds using img
- Lightweight Kubernetes using k3s
Find my slides here.
Feedback is always welcome! If you'd like to get in touch with me concerning the contents of this article, please use Twitter.