Updated Cross Compiling Hint for Linux From Scratch to Version 2.1.4Published on 13 Apr 2002
I have updated the crosscompiling hint with the following:
- corrected the toc and the bin86 heading as i forgot to update the version there after updating bin86 to 0.16.2
- added AMD Athlon and Duron to the list of processor architectures
- corrected processor architecture list (AMD K6* is i586)
- updated lilo to 22.2
- updated bin86 to 0.16.2
- simplified kbd 1.06 commands
- replaced the original uname hack kernel module with an easier to use by Yann Guidon
It can be downloaded here.
Feedback is always welcome! If you'd like to get in touch with me concerning the contents of this article, please use Twitter.