Updated Cross Compiling Hint for Linux From Scratch to Version 2.1.2Published on 03 Apr 2002
Tags #LFS #Linux
I have updated the crosscompiling hint with the following:
- replaced bzip2 patch with sed
- unified and condensed the changelog
- reversed changelog; latest entry now at the top
- added note about website
- updated bzip2 to 1.0.2
- added notes section
- added man optimization
- corrected perl targetting
- corrected heading of sysvinit section
It can be downloaded here.
Feedback is always welcome! If you'd like to get in touch with me concerning the contents of this article, please use Twitter.