Updated Cross Compiling Hint for Linux From Scratch to Version 2.1Published on 04 Mar 2002
I have updated the crosscompiling hint with the following:
- removed the uname hack
- added targetting description for perl
- added net-tools patch
- added psmisc optimization
- added note about packages which are left out
- added optimization for bin86, lilo, sysvinit
- added optimization for simpleinit, pam
- added description of the traditional and the kernel module uname hack
- added a table of intel architecture names
- moved non-standard packages to separate chapter
It can be downloaded here.
Feedback is always welcome! If you'd like to get in touch with me concerning the contents of this article, please use Twitter.